Therapy is an investment.
It seems "weird" paying for someone to listen to you. But, therapy is much more than just listening. You are paying for a trained expert to help you overcome problems that have you feeling stuck. Paying for therapy is an investment in your mental health.
What to expect:
- Psychotherapy sessions are typically 50 min. long, but some people choose to meet longer (e.g., 80 min.) for a higher fee.
- Most people typically pay at the end of each session, but other payment schedules can be arranged.
- Payment can be made with cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted.
- One session (50 min.): $140.00.
- Extended session (80 min.): $200.00.
- Dr. Sapp accepts Anthem Blue Cross. Fees vary based on plan, deductible amount, etc.
- If you have an alternative insurance carrier that reimburses for out-of-network providers, services are provided as fee-for-service and billed directly to you. Dr. Sapp can provide you with a monthly "superbill" that you can use to have your insurance carrier reimburse you directly.